We are excited that you have chosen Gleason & Greenfield Pediatrics for your child's medical care. Your comfort and convenience are our priority, and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience. To help you get acquainted with our office and first visit procedures, we have included helpful information on this page.
If you are already a patient at our practice, it is a privilege working with you to ensure your child's optimal health and devlopment. If you are expecting a child into your family, we invite you to visit and meet our practice. If you would like to become at patient at Gleason and Greenfield Pediatrics we welcome you.
- Transfer Request to GGP
- Patient Registration Forms
- Patient Gateway Application
- Transfer Request from GGP
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
To intiate the process of becoming our patient:
- Forward a copy of your child's previous medical records including immunization history to our office. You may complete the Transfer Request to GGP
- Contact your insurance company and change your child's primary care provider to Dr. Cheryl M. Greenfield
- You may download and print the registration forms from this website. Please complete these ahead of time, and bring them with you to the first appointment.
To expedite your first appointment, please arrive a few minutes early to ensure we have all necessary information for comprehensive care of your child. Please do not hesitate to call our office with any questions or concerns.
What to expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put your child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our doctors and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.
240 Wareham Road
Marion, MA 02738, US